- Real-time rating as a differentiator for carriers posted Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Two (or Three or Four) Heads are Better Than One posted Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Co-CEO Steve Hauck speaks out about lack of AMS and Carrier innovation as road blocks for agent satisfaction posted Monday, July 2, 2012
Application Interface and Interoperability
Front ends. Back ends. Third-party services. Agency management systems. Each plays a distinctive and critical role. Together, they represent a mass of interfaces, connectors, transactions, transformations and workflows. Tracking and conducting all of them is a custom development nightmare. Until now.
Connect5 (Formerly known as AgencyConnect™) begins with a powerful, mature and rigorously-tested agency systems interface capability. Layer that with a tool-based integration platform that connects and orchestrates all products and services between and among Agencyport, in-house, and 3rd party systems and you get a powerful tool— one that increases speed to market and dramatically decreases costs associated with custom development.
Connect5 provides a single integration tool set to handle all interactions among and between Agencyport, Carrier and Third Party systems. Add to that increased visibility and control over new integration points, and Connect5 becomes a true application interoperability solution.
Building from AgencyConnect's legacy, Connect5 has expanded to become a hub of agency integration. Connect5 is the product of deep interface experience layered with mapping and routing orchestration capabilities. Name your agency transaction and Connect5 provides a solution.
One of the keys to Connect5 is its foundation in the ACORD XML standard. The entire Agencyport distribution solution is based on it, allowing carriers to focus on implementing one data model, and giving their development staff the peace of mind of working with a single, universal data format. Combine this standardization with Agencyport's extensive experience implementing upload solutions for a multitude of transaction types across all ACORD-based lines of business, and Connect5 becomes the interface solution for carriers looking to differentiate themselves with their agents.
Need more evidence of Connect5's flexibility as an interface solution? Here are a few sample carrier strategies:
- Processing ACORD PDFs via Turnstile® and subsequently delivering to AgencyPortal™
- Adding Real Time/Comparative Rating
- Transforming proprietary XML to Carrier XML and delivering to a PAS
- Creating a Hub for Service Call Externalization
- Automating a renewal business process
- Separating multiple data files into a single batch file for complete automated policy conversion
Whether used as a stand-alone product to extend your existing agency web offering and services integrations or bundled with AgencyPortal™, BookSmart® or Turnstile®, Connect5 is simple and fast to deploy, easy to maintain and straightforward to use. Just plug it into your environment. It handles the rest.