We are looking for an experienced B2B Inbound Marketer, one with the ability to create various forms of persuasive, actionable content and to manage that content across a variety of platforms and initiatives—including our website and blog, email, collateral, social media, and events—with the goals of increasing site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help accomplish.
Working closely with Agencyport’s SVP of Marketing, the Content and Inbound Marketing Manager will play a key role in taking Agencyport’s digital marketing efforts from good to amazing.
The ideal candidate will have technical B2B marketing experience (preferably software and/or SaaS), a demonstrable understanding of Inbound Marketing principles and strategies, and superior writing and communication skills—particularly the ability to boil down and humanize complex technical information into persuasive, actionable content. This will require both critical and creative thinking.
A motivated self-starter, the Manager will be comfortable digging deep into a multitude of tasks. S/he will also contribute to our broader culture of boundless hustle, proactive thinking, a constant desire to learn and create, and more than a little fun.
Content Creation and Strategy
Work with the SVP of Marketing and partner with Product, Sales and Professional Services to generate and strategically deploy:
- Articles, white papers, case studies, thought leadership pieces, press releases, collateral, blog posts, landing pages and social media content
- Web content and landing pages
- Online video
- Partner with Sales to identify ongoing needs, goals, pain points and profiles of our target audiences, and provide them with the right content throughout the buying cycle to move them to action.
Work with SVP Marketing to:
- Manage our Marketing Automation Solution, Hubspot
- Manage/improve SEO
- Work with Sales to establish and continuously refine closed-loop analytics that help us understand how our inbound marketing activity influences and converts leads and prospects
- Work with Sales to continually refine our conversion process
Social Media Management
- Ensure all relevant platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) reflect ongoing company initiatives, opportunities, awards and culture
- Help maximize social media’s impact on lead generation and conversion
Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years’ experience in Marketing required
- Technical B2B experience required—software/SaaS strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in successful use of marketing automation required. Marketo and/or HubSpot experience strongly preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills required
- Self-motivation, detail-orientation, and professionalism required
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to meet strict deadlines under limited supervision required
- Online video production experience preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce.com, PPT
- Innovation District, Boston, MA